Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Streets of London

In London at the moment, staying with the $&*£(%&s after being with the £&*("'s all day Thursday and Friday (names were removed to protect the innocent, you just can't be too careful with identities on the internet you know). Got to see Bristol and Bath the last couple days, fantastic towns. The Roman Baths were closed to I just had to lean over the wall to get a peek but that was enough. There's this "royal crescent" in Bath that's very neat, a semicirle that looks over a park and the entire city of bath, everything's so green as well. I have a much better impression of the English countryside than I got last time I was here, not sure why. Well, off to services in just a bit so must go get ready, can't wait to see L&$*(£ and $&*(£", hopefully even &*$&£*("&$*" from the London congregation. I remember the last time I saw &$*(£" was at least $£ years ago, I'm sure he's at least &$ feet tall by now! Off to see parts of London proper tomorrow.....

No comments: