Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sarasota

Down in Sarasota at the moment (yea, this is a cool trip). Spent about an hour on Siesta Key Beach, it's supposed to be the best beach in Florida and I absolutely can't contest that. Temperature was about 80 F, barely any clouds, breeze all around... It's enough to make you want to enter your happy place.

I'm starting a video project on this trip. Involves dancing in front of stuff I visit and eventually compiling all the dancing clips into a little montage. I have to give credit to Matt Harding, who is my favorite person I've never met before at the moment. He quit his job a few years ago and started traveling the world and is known around the internet and world as "the guy in the dancing video." Click on his name a couple sentences ago for a link to his video. Download it, love it. Anyway, I'm not very creative so I'm completely ripping off his idea and even though my trip is only to Europe, it'll hopefully be cool anyway. Rather silly, but hey, I'm 20 and have a legal right to do silly, stupid stuff : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your dancing idea is cool, even if you are borrowing it from someone else. I hope you enjoy!