Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Starting up again...

Ok, after a veeeery long time away I really want to start blogging again, I need a nice record of the next couple years so here goes.

Ok ok, not yet since I don't feel like it now, but better than nothing no? In the meantime here's a picture at least, it shows the whole group of "SpaceMasters" (that's the master's program I'm doing, I'll talk more about that later...) in front of the Informatiks (computer science) building at University of Würzburg, Germany, where I'm studying at the moment. A second one as well, in front of the humongous "Residenz" downtown, a great old baroque building we took a tour of our first week here.

Whew, yes, much more to say about all that but no fun to give all details now. I've been here since August 31st, and other than a week in Austria for the Feast I haven't left Germany. I'll go home (if there is such a place, it's sort of England at the moment since my well-traveled parents are there) during the winter break and then in the middle of February transfer to a mysterious place in northern Sweden until the end of June. Yes, much more to come, you just wait....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Looking forward to keeping you with your many adventures :)

-Esti